ADVERTISING RATES – TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
In an age where every aspect of every budget is under scrutiny, we believe the traditional trade-press advertising model is out of date. We take cost out of the chain with our use of technology, whilst adding value and the ability to target your audience narrowly across a range of countries and business sectors.
BI-ME’s advertising metrics and rates are amongst the best in the region with a quality professional business audience. Because we are a technology-focussed publisher, with none of the margin and cost demands of the traditional publishers – allied to a small team of highly-experienced staff and management – we can pass on the savings to the end client, the advertiser and its agency.
To receive the latest Media Kit which includes the BI-ME site metrics, reader profile and to view how to maximise your advertising campaign using BI-ME please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The key benefits of advertising in the BI-ME website are:
- No limit to your programme and rotation of your brands, products or images during the advertising period.
- Readership base is growing from over 1 Million decision makers that regularly access Middle East online business information.
- Good “stickability” of pages at higher than Internet norms.
- Deep regional penetration including emerging markets such as Yemen and Iraq.
- Cost per 1,000 (CPM) at prevailing Middle East media rates but with a quality readership, resulting in good click through rates. Please call for CPC and CPA details
- Selective country and business sector targeting.
- Supersites: opportunities to own new brand spaces and sponsored sections for launches or other special events (please ask).
- No pop ups or distractions.
- Interactivity - link to your website, catalogue or relevant editorial.
- Flexible approach, willing to partner with agencies and brands to create innovative marketing programmes
STILL NEED TO KNOW MORE?
If you have any questions about Business-Intelligence Middle East in either web or eNewsletter format or you would like to know more about any technical requirements, products and services not covered here, please contact us at any time.
E-sales and Marketing enquiries
Marketing partnerships & announcements
To submit your press release
date:Posted: April 17, 2014
KUWAIT. According to a newly released report by Kuwait Finance House Research, the global sukuk market saw a modest volume of US$31.14 billion in new sukuk issuances in 1Q2014. This volume represents a drop of 9.82% compared to US$34.53 billion worth of issuances in 1Q13.
date:Posted: April 16, 2014
INTERNATIONAL. The WGC pointed out that the Chinese bank savings amount to US$7.5 trillion but only about US$300 billionn is allocated to gold, signifying the potential for gold demand to grow as Chinese wealth climbs.