ADVERTISING RATES – TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
In an age where every aspect of every budget is under scrutiny, we believe the traditional trade-press advertising model is out of date. We take cost out of the chain with our use of technology, whilst adding value and the ability to target your audience narrowly across a range of countries and business sectors.
BI-ME’s advertising metrics and rates are amongst the best in the region with a quality professional business audience. Because we are a technology-focussed publisher, with none of the margin and cost demands of the traditional publishers – allied to a small team of highly-experienced staff and management – we can pass on the savings to the end client, the advertiser and its agency.
To receive the latest Media Kit which includes the BI-ME site metrics, reader profile and to view how to maximise your advertising campaign using BI-ME please email email@example.com.
The key benefits of advertising in the BI-ME website are:
- No limit to your programme and rotation of your brands, products or images during the advertising period.
- Readership base is growing from over 1 Million decision makers that regularly access Middle East online business information.
- Good “stickability” of pages at higher than Internet norms.
- Deep regional penetration including emerging markets such as Yemen and Iraq.
- Cost per 1,000 (CPM) at prevailing Middle East media rates but with a quality readership, resulting in good click through rates. Please call for CPC and CPA details
- Selective country and business sector targeting.
- Supersites: opportunities to own new brand spaces and sponsored sections for launches or other special events (please ask).
- No pop ups or distractions.
- Interactivity - link to your website, catalogue or relevant editorial.
- Flexible approach, willing to partner with agencies and brands to create innovative marketing programmes
STILL NEED TO KNOW MORE?
If you have any questions about Business-Intelligence Middle East in either web or eNewsletter format or you would like to know more about any technical requirements, products and services not covered here, please contact us at any time.
E-sales and Marketing enquiries
Marketing partnerships & announcements
To submit your press release
date:Posted: October 9, 2015
UAE. The healthy level of demand and low supply of prime office space has helped to exert continued upward pressure on rents. Prime rents were again flat quarter on quarter but were up 2.1% from a year earlier.
date:Posted: October 8, 2015
UAE. Technology is transforming how we do business, how we communicate and the ways we learn; Trend towards a more rigorous form of professional testing is sweeping the region.