china wholesale market

Travel & Hospitality

FEATURED REPORT...
Posted: 11-07-2011
UAE. Cluttons, the real estate specialist that has enjoyed a dedicated Middle Eastern presence since 1976, today announces its market report for Dubai’s Hospitality sector in Q2 2011. According to the report, Dubai’s hotel sector has benefited from the Emirate’s political stability within the Middle East region, with strong performance in occupancy levels and length of stay. With a total of 8.3 million visitors(1) in 2010, Dubai is still proving to be a popular and an attractive destination among tourists and visitors. Overall hotel occupancy in Q1 2011, peak-season for Dubai, av
Posted: December 24, 2014
UAE. Business students from local UAE universities choose airports and airlines, software companies and the FMCG sector as their preferred places to find a career.
Posted: December 18, 2014
UAE. New age of style and glamour unveiled with the arrival of Etihad Airways' latest Airbus A380 and Boeing 787-9 aircraft.
Posted: December 17, 2014
UAE. Arabian Travel Market to feature International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM) as YouGov report highlights appeal of MENA region as global luxury hotspot.
Posted: December 16, 2014
UAE. Investors are seeking opportunities in new sectors and geographic locations with Dubai and the UAE a well-placed hub to drive and facilitate growth.
Posted: December 16, 2014
UAE. Future Air Transportation Systems Summit to tackle Middle East air traffic management issues.
Posted: December 15, 2014
BAHRAIN. Bahrain International Airport is set for a major overhaul during the next five years as it moves to upgrade its facilities and expand passenger capacity.
Posted: December 14, 2014
UAE. Major developments to keep Dubai's growth rate growing by at least five per cent in the coming years; Tourism sector's contribution to Dubai's economy expected to triple to US$82billion by 2020.
Posted: December 13, 2014
UAE. Two-day Aerospace Supply Chain Summit highlights tectonic shift in USD692 billion worldwide industry.
Posted: December 9, 2014
UAE. Dubai Parks & Resorts is building three theme parks - Motiongate Dubai, Bollywood Parks Dubai and Legoland Dubai - and a 500-room hotel halfway between Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Posted: December 3, 2014
UAE. The UAE tranche will comprise 40% of the shares on offer in the AED 2.5 billion IPO, with the remaining 60% having been allocated to the Qualified Institutional Tranche.
Posted: December 3, 2014
UAE. The delivery comes as part of the company's National Day celebrations; Emirati nationals make up over 60% of the vertical fin production line.
Posted: November 27, 2014
UAE.Leading, homegrown, multi-regional hospitality distributor; Gulf Capital will retain a controlling 57.5% stake, with the balance held by DOTW management.
Posted: November 26, 2014
UAE. HMH CEO Laurent A. Voivenel speaks on Dubai Beyond 2020 at Hospitality Expansion Middle East Summit; "If Dubai is to draw 20 million visitors annually by 2020 it will need to diversify its hospitality offering."
Posted: November 26, 2014
UAE. The airport continues to invest in better its services and connectivity to attract more traffic; The newly renovated Al Reem Lounge was unveiled in late October.
Posted: November 26, 2014
UAE. "In the final months of 2014, we expect further increases in occupancy rates, with the pleasant weather attracting more tourists, alongside the seasonal increase in events and conferences."

MIDDLE EAST BUSINESS COMMENT & ANALYSIS

date:Posted: January 28, 2015
UAE. Following two years of 25% annual growth, average prime residential prices have remained flat for the first time since Q1 2013.
date:Posted: January 27, 2015
UAE. Deloitte's 18th annual Global Powers of Retailing report explores innovative trends in the sector; US$4.4 trillion in fiscal year 2013 revenues of top 250 global retailers.
date:Posted: January 27, 2015
UAE. Alpen Capital study forecasts promising growth for retail sector across GCC; retail structure undergoing significant transformation, driven by the social and economic developments; the outlook for Qatar is most optimistic.
UAE. Alpen Capital study forecasts promising growth for retail sector across GCC; retail structure undergoing significant transformation, driven by the social and economic developments; the outlook for Qatar is most optimistic.
dhgate